CAA assists ex-offenders in finding employment by providing services with a special focus on the unique barriers that people leaving prison often face when returning to society. Fresh Start provides the following employment services:
- Identifying strengths and skills to create an Individual Employment Plan
- Assistance in locating affordable housing
- Connections to resources for food and clothing, including professional attire
- Employment readiness training
- Job search assistance
- Interview coaching
- Job retention services for 12 months after employment
Fresh Start provides:
- Employment workshops and life skills training
- Workshops include interviewing techniques for ex-offenders, resume development, and skills assessments.
- Career coaching and job matching
- Referrals to companies who are willing to hire individuals with criminal records.
- Retention and follow-up for up to 12 months
- On-going case management and retention services.
To be eligible for the Fresh Start program, individuals must:
- Live within Hamilton County
- Have a criminal record
- Be at least 18 years of age
For more information, contact Leonard Sayles at 513.924.2031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.